Stolen bikes in Pacific Heights, San Francisco, CA

Michael Ng

Feb 20, 2015, 5:33:01 PM2/20/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Hello, my name is Michael Ng. I'm posting this to report that my White Cannondale Mountain Bike  and black Diamondback Mountain bike were stolen sometime between midnight and 10am on Feb20th. I had the bikes locked up and chained to a secure bike in my garage and the thieves punched a hole through my garage door to access the manual lever and ripped the pipe off the wall to grab my bikes. Both bikes were locked together and there aren't even signs of the locks being broken, so they were most likely still on the bikes when they were taken.

The Cannondale has a few scratches from falls I've taken on it, so the right handle bar padding has some scuffs and the right pedal also has some scratches, but the bike is overall in very good condition.

The Black Diamondback is pretty worn down and has scuff marks all over it as it's significantly older than the other.

If anyone sees these bikes, please send me an e-mail at Micha...@gmail.com

Thank you for your time!