Blue Triad SP 105 time trial bike stolen from Potrero Hill last night

Vespa Rossa

Oct 14, 2017, 5:53:19 PM10/14/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My red and black Blue Triad time trial bike was stolen from our garage in Potrero Hill last night. It's a size small and looks just as it does in the picture, with Look pedals. Frame is full carbon.
It has been reported to the police -- they said there has been a spate of garage break-ins in our neighborhood lately. Being a time trial bike, it's unlikely anyone will be riding it around the streets (however, it will stand out if they are!). Any information appreciated.
IMG_8381.JPG