Stolen 2015 Specialized Turbo S e-bike - Santa Cruz

瀏覽次數:10 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

thenoodleator

未讀,
2017年7月17日 下午5:53:522017/7/17
收件者:stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Dirtbag broke into my garage early Saturday morning and stole my Turbo e-bike. It is a 2015 Turbo S, size Medium, and red. I'm still trying to find the serial number in my paperwork, but keep an eye out. I'm guessing all the stickers will be gone off it, but in case he leaves the Rapha brevet banana, i've attached a photo of that too.

It's a bummer. He's gonna need a charger (I've alerted shops in SC)

EDIT: The photo with the rear fender is the most recent. It has rubbed paint off the inside of the frame where the fender meets the frame beneath seat post.
turbocray.jpg
raphabanana.jpg
thisisthe.jpg
overthehill.jpg