Stolen Bike? Check out this SF Chop Shop

SF Pam

Mar 29, 2016, 1:18:39 PM3/29/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
There is a bike chop shop in front of Eureka Valley/Harvey Milk Memorial Branch Library (1 Jose Sarria Court, San Francisco, CA 94114) as well as across the street on 16th at Market (under the AIDS mural). There is a homeless encampment there and I see 3 or 4 new bikes taken apart here every day. If you've lost your bike near SF in the last 24 hrs this may be a good place to check. Some photos attached of the recent bikes. Sorry but getting a closer photo is too risky for me.  Good luck to everyone who has had your bike stolen - I've been there...three times...hope this helps,
20160329_090551.jpg
20160329_090543.jpg