old blue Schwinn fixed-gear bicycle stolen

mmpe...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2017, 2:05:05 PM11/6/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My bicycle was stolen in Emeryville sometime between Friday, 11/3/17 around 10pm and Monday, 11/6/17 around 8am.

It’s an old blue Schwinn frame that has been converted into a fixed-gear single speed with a red/pink crankset and tires with a red stripe in the center of each. I think that the frame is an old Schwinn World Tour, but I'm not positive. It has bullhorn handlebars with black tape, and a bell in the middle of the handlebars that is also a compass.