STOLEN GARY FISHER ZEBRANO ON SUNDAY JUNE 4, 2017 AT ABOUT 11:15PM

abevp...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 12:20:20 AM6/7/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
...my lovely Gary Fisher Zebrano was spirited away with my helmet and Kryptonite chain lock on Stockton St right between the Apple store and the Grand Hyatt on June 4th at about 11:15pm.

Any info welcome and unconditional reward offered upon 'proof of life'...

Namaste

abevp...@gmail.com

Jun 7, 2017, 12:22:32 AM6/7/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area, abevp...@gmail.com
forgot to mention it''s 1998 model year - red, silver and black

productiv...@gmail.com

May 12, 2018, 5:20:26 PM5/12/18
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hey, I have found a bike of your description but am not sure if it's yours. Do you have the serial number and place of purchase?