2013 Black Specialized Ladies Vita Hybrid Stolen 4/14

kathar...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2018, 12:16:13 AM4/15/18
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My bike was taken at 1:40pm this afternoon (4/14/18) from Broadway between Kearny and Montgomery. The thief was seen a couple hours ago in Levi’s Plaza, but we couldn’t find him when we went over there to look. We did, however, find the other bike he was seen with. It was spray painted white and is with Levi’s security now.

My bicycle is a ladies Specialized Vita hybrid, black with pink stripe, and back rack. The serial number is WSBC602416772G. It also has a sticker on the top of the frame that says “Harvard University Police Department” or “HUPD”.

We got the thief on video from the security camera at the business next door. The thief is a 30s black man that is about 5’9” and 180 lbs. Today he was wearing a long sleeve white t-shirt and dark pants. Maybe the most distinctive thing was that he was wearing a shower cap.

Please let me know if you know anything. Thanks!