motobecane silver road bike (grand record) and Schwinn beach cruiser Santa Cruz stolen

Eric Art

Mar 26, 2015, 3:03:27 AM3/26/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Hello this last sunday march 22 between 2AM and 9AM PST my bike was stolen from my patio. its a 28speed silver aluminum frame roadbike, tiagra components (shifters, derailers) with vuelta xpr wheels.
I did change the rear tire to a specialized armadillo tire, this has a red stripe on the side.
The bike was stolen out of santa cruz CA.
Also my beach cruiser (schwinn drifter) was stolen as well. This might have been construction workers taht have been working at my complex and noticed I leave stuff unlocked (i know...im dumb)

THe cruiser is black and white with pin stripes, its pearl paint, it has a front spring (shock).
grand_record_silver_500.jpg