Stolen: Blue Salsa Vaya (1/29/18)

Cameron Stewart

Jan 30, 2018, 3:36:10 PM1/30/18
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
2014 light blue Salsa Vaya 2. Black Brooks Cambium seat. Black fenders. Schwalbe Marathon tires. BarFly GPS mount on handlebars. 2 water bottle cages. Size 52 or 54 (don't recall.. think it was a 54). Bought at Huckleberry Bikes in San Francisco, has Huckleberry Sticker on frame.

Theft Info: Financial District, San Francisco. Bike was on the front rack of a Golden Gate Transit Bus. Bus was at stop loading passengers and thief grabbed it before I get off bus (I was in the front row watching my bike).

IMG_6244.JPG