Stolen 2016 Brompton nickel plated S6 titanium model Brooks saddle

Michael Wachter

Jul 5, 2016, 12:57:27 PM7/5/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
My Brompton was stolen on July 3rd in Berkeley on 1146 6th street, right next to Fieldworks Brewery.  It was stolen out of my car by smashing a window, amazingly, just a few doors down from the busy crowded restaurant in daylight around 6:00 pm.  I have attached a similar stock photo- didn't have the bike long enough to photograph it well.  It had a Brooks saddle and serial number 1602374833.  The Berkeley police report number is 16-39359.

Other particulars include Brompfication hinge clamps, Schwalbe Kojack tires, presta valves.  It's a pretty distinctive, rare, unusual bike.

Thanks,

Mike Wachter
nickel plated brompton.jpg