Finiss Yellow-Grey 21 speed 700C Road Bike stolen in Berkeley Elmwood overnight August 2 - 3

Pierre-Yves Rosset

Aug 3, 2016, 5:33:16 PM8/3/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area, PY Gmail
Hi everyone,

I am new in the Bay Area, recently arrived from France.

I just got my Merax Finiss Yellow-Grey 21 speed 700C Road Bike stolen on our property in Berkeley - Elmwood during the night between August 2 and 3 (between 00:30 am and 8:00 am).
It was locked with a chain on our property but the thief manage to cut the chain.
I bought the bike on July 14, 2016 and did not even have the time to take pictures of it (I only have the ones from the Internet) or to note the serial number (I hope to get it from the seller).
As mentioned on my Word document, there might be some distinguishing features on the bike:
-
Divine LEDs bike light holder
-
Onguard Akita Loop Cable Lock
-
Original handlebar stem (threadless) replaced with a Skorpion one
-
Original handlebar should have white marks of glue where the original stem was holding it
-
One of the 2 black nuts holding the saddle should have lost most of its paint as I was installing the Onguard Akita Loop Cable Lock-
- The cloth wrapping on the right side of the handlebar should be slightly loose / uneven

Any help from you will be much appreciated, as I don't know anyone in the Bay Area and I am not on the social networks.
I plan to report the theft to the police tonight or tomorrow morning.
I plan to go to Laney College Flea Market and Ashby Flea Market this week end.

Many thanks,

Pierre-Yves Rosset

Merax Finiss.jpg
Stolen Finiss Road Bike.docx