Suspicious Bicycle "Rider"

WL

Oct 10, 2015, 2:27:54 PM10/10/15
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi All:

Last week during a warm morning while waiting at the intersection of Van Ness/Mission/Otis for the green light, I saw this suspicious person walking a very sophisticated Specialized yellowish tone mountain bike. It looked like something you would find at Mike's Bikes. It had suspension system on the frame with shock front fork system with disc breaks. The person had a hoodie on that covered part of his face. What caught my attention was he was just walking this high end mountain bike and not riding it. Another thing that caught my attention was the pedals were "egg beater" type for bike shoes where as this person was wearing sneakers. He was walking this bike down toward S. Van Ness pass the Chevron Station and kept looking back at me.

If this bicycle is stolen and fits the description that I described, you (owner) may want to search this vicinity.