Laney Flea market bike photos

Robert Prinz

Jun 7, 2015, 9:26:04 PM6/7/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
I swung by the Laney College Flea Market in Oakland earlier today and took photos of some of the bikes I saw for sale there. Check them out at https://www.flickr.com/groups/bicyclesatbayareafleamarkets/pool/.

Over the next few weeks I plan to make a quick pass through each Sunday while recording video from my bike, and then posting the screen captures to this Flickr group. If you recognize a bike there please feel free to follow up on it yourself, but let me know as well. I am collecting info from people who have recovered their stolen bikes at the Laney market to bring to the market operators and Oakland PD later this summer to help make a case for greater enforcement. Thanks!

switchs...@gmail.com

Jun 20, 2015, 1:47:00 PM6/20/15
On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 6:26:04 PM UTC-7, Robert Prinz wrote:
> I swung by the Laney College Flea Market in Oakland earlier today and took photos of some of the bikes I saw for sale there. Check them out at https://www.flickr.com/groups/bicyclesatbayareafleamarkets/pool/.
>
> Over the next few weeks I plan to make a quick pass through each Sunday while recording video from my bike, and then posting the screen captures to this Flickr group. If you recognize a bike there please feel free to follow up on it yourself, but let me know as well. I am collecting info from people who have recovered their stolen bikes at the Laney market to bring to the market operators and Oakland PD later this summer to help make a case for greater enforcement. Thanks!

Thanks Rob!

tta...@boonin.net

Jun 21, 2015, 1:20:42 AM6/21/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
On Sunday, June 7, 2015 at 6:26:04 PM UTC-7, Robert Prinz wrote:
> I swung by the Laney College Flea Market in Oakland earlier today and took photos of some of the bikes I saw for sale there. Check them out at https://www.flickr.com/groups/bicyclesatbayareafleamarkets/pool/.
>
> Over the next few weeks I plan to make a quick pass through each Sunday while recording video from my bike, and then posting the screen captures to this Flickr group. If you recognize a bike there please feel free to follow up on it yourself, but let me know as well. I am collecting info from people who have recovered their stolen bikes at the Laney market to bring to the market operators and Oakland PD later this summer to help make a case for greater enforcement. Thanks!

Thank you! My son's bike was stolen on June 17 from the MacArthur BART station, so I will be heading down to the Laney flea market tomorrow myself to look for it.