STOLEN: CycleEurope "La Poste" cruiser (YELLOW with racks)

已查看 12 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Adam Sedgley

未读,
2015年1月13日 12:05:572015/1/13
收件人 stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Our bright yellow CycleEurope bike was stolen the morning of January 13th from our backyard in the Haight. It is an old(er) bike used by postman to deliver mail in Paris. We purchased it in Paris and shipped it home so it is likely one-of-a-kind in San Francisco. I had the large front and rear racks custom powder-coated to match the vibrant yellow of the frame. Other helpful tips: Shimano 4-speed hub, 7-speed thumb-shifter, retractable bike stand underneath bottom bracket, leather PDW Whiskey grips, and Specialized seat.

We will happily reward anyone who can help us bring this beautiful (and heavy) bike home. We miss her already!

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/bik/4845050259.html - (Additional images show bike with "La Poste" panniers, which were thankfully inside when the bike was stolen).

Haven't been in SFO more than a week before this happened. I hope we can have it returned.
CycleEurope_La_Poste.jpg
回复全部
回复作者
转发