STOLEN - Orange Kona mountain bike

Ian Benton

Sep 1, 2016, 10:21:17 PM9/1/16
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

My orange Kona Mahuna 29er was stolen in the Temescal area on Sunday, August 22. Serial number is AJ20381938. It's a rather large, bright orange men's mountain bike that looks like this:

Please keep an eye out.

I've monitored Craiglist and am considering visiting the swap meets.

Does anyone know what time is best to go to the Berkeley and Laney ones?

Also, has anyone been to Karim's shop? I've read it's where a lot of them end up but I don't want to walk in there and be like, hey I'm looking for my stolen bike.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks for keeping an eye out and any advice you can provide!

Brian Drayton

Sep 3, 2016, 11:23:29 AM9/3/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Go to 3333 Chestnut in west OAkland

On Thursday, September 1, 2016 at 7:21:17 PM UTC-7, Ian Benton wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>

> My orange Kona Mahuna 29er was stolen in the Temescal area on Sunday, August 22. Serial number is AJ20381938. It's a rather large, bright orange men's mountain bike that looks like this:

image.png