2010 Felt F95 Team bike

isaac....@gmail.com

Jan 19, 2015, 2:41:56 AM1/19/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Black with blue "Garmin" brand decals Felt F95 bike stolen some time between Dec 15 and Jan 1 from 17th/Clayton area (Corbett Heights/Castro) in SF.

See http://bikereviews.com/road-bikes/felt/2010-felt/felt-f95-team-road-bike/ for a complete description and picture. My bike had all original manufacturer components along with a small saddle bag, a clip holder for a Cat Eye on the handlebars, and a head/tail light.

I don't use it often, and last time I took it out was in summer. I know dates because I moved the bike right when it started raining heavily for fear of area under stairs flooding - so I hung the bike on some hooks below the stairs instead of storing it on the ground. On Jan 1 I moved out of the apartment and bike was gone after being stored in the same place for over a year.