Stolen Trek 7200 with Xtracycle FreeRadical - SF Mission District

Joel Benson

Jan 4, 2018, 7:04:52 PM1/4/18
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Had my trusty cargo bike stolen last night, from inside my house.  Took my helmet, lock, cable, gloves, and the new ear warmer band I just got for Christmas.  8^(

Anyway, it's a silver with red stripes Trek 7200 frame, with an old school, bolt on Xtracycle Free Radical with black panniers.  Mismatch wheels, rear wheel has a fatter tire and 27" while front wheel is 700cc.  There is a homemade copper tee structure bolted onto the wooden deck. Has the Kickback kick stand on it.  There are disk brakes front and aft.  There is a weld repair on the Xtracycle frame at the point where it bolts to the frame near the bottom bracket.

Death to bike thieves!  Or at least rehabilitation.

20170724_180446.jpg