Found Surly LHT silver

Officer McDougall

Jan 14, 2015, 5:35:00 PM1/14/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Berkeley PD recovered this Surly Long Haul Trucker today, and we're pretty sure it's stolen.  We are trying to identify the owner.  If this is your bike, or you know who belongs to it, please drop us a line.
20150114_095558.jpg

seanke...@gmail.com

Jan 14, 2015, 8:20:39 PM1/14/15
On Wednesday, January 14, 2015 at 2:35:00 PM UTC-8, Officer McDougall wrote:
> Berkeley PD recovered this Surly Long Haul Trucker today, and we're pretty sure it's stolen.  We are trying to identify the owner.  If this is your bike, or you know who belongs to it, please drop us a line.

If it would be possible to send the serial number of the bicycle to t...@tiptopbikeshop.com, that would be fantastic. This may be one of our customers bikes.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Carol Hu

Jan 17, 2015, 11:29:24 PM1/17/15
Officer McDougall,

This is my husband's bike. My bike was also stolen from our basement at the same time. It's a 2012 red Jamis Quest 48cm. Sean from the bike store contacted us and we've filed a police report with Berkeley PD, but it was forwarded to Oakland PD to complete when we told them we lived just on the Oakland side. We've also filed another police report with Oakland PD just in case.

Can you please contact me (c....03@gmail.com) or my husband at m...ey@gmail.com. Thank you!

I've attached a picture of my bike.
00n0n_dfcSqcStWqU_600x450.jpg