3 Stolen Bikes (Castro)

Alex Solomon

May 13, 2016, 8:06:33 PM5/13/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

Friends, HELP! Last night 3 bikes and a racing wheel set were STOLEN from our garage in the Castro Neighborhood. Bikes 1 and 4 are fairly rare makes and models. If you see any of these bikes or parts for sale around on the internet or in person, please let me know so I can direct the authorities.

1. Blue Triad SP, size M/54cm
Key identifiers: Silver bar tape, Adamo attack seat with green detail in back, wheels each have 1 single white spoke. Seat post has two pinhole size dents/damage in front.

2. Trek 3700. Size M.
Blue with white features and disc brakes. (Color is slightly different from photo)

3. Wheelset: Profile design 58/Twenty Four and 78/Twenty Four
Carbon wheel set with the decals removed so they are now matte black (lower photo). Note that the rear wheel rim is wider than front.

4. Serotta Colorado Legend, Size 55cm
Key identifiers: Bike link ID sticker #:30938, Black bar tape and black seat post. (recently added, update from photo). Full Dura Ace componentry

Picture1.png