Stolen from 2272 Telegraph Ave - Matte Black single speed, 50cm, yellow and faded orange rims

Erica T

Apr 26, 2015, 2:16:27 PM4/26/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Left my bike parked and locked outside Legionnaire Saloon (2272 Telegraph Ave.) on Friday night. Returned following Saturday morning at 8 am to find bike missing and half of lock left on the ground, broken; lock appeared to be hammered apart. I took remaining lock home to keep as evidence and/or to look for finger prints.

Bike is Big Shot brand, like new, all matte black, single speed. Small 48-50 cm frame for 5'2'' to 5'6'' persons. Front wheel rim is yellow, back wheel rim is faded orange. Black saddle has slight tear. Drop handles, top brakes.

This isn't it, but very similar. Everything is the same but my bike had a black seat stem and one of the wheel rims is a faded orange.
image 1