Stolen Santa Cruz mountain bike 29er full suspension BRIGHT ORANGE

john....@ousd.org

Dec 31, 2016, 6:50:07 PM12/31/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Full suspension mountain bike stolen on Piedmont Avenue, Oakland. Full suspension, 29er, bright orange, black components, black Fox fork. XTR deraileurs and cranks and other components. Has sticker on down tube, near the head tube, reads "is this a bait bike? San Francisco Police". Bike belongs to an Oakland Unified Special Ed teacher. $500 cash reward for the return of the bike, I don't want to catch the thief, all arrangements can be ANONYMOUS, I just want my bike back. Four one five////810-7891, juno1957atyahoodotcom.