Stolen Litespeed 54cm T5 Cannondale Stem Brooks C17 Saddle

Dennis Kirkpatrick

Mar 11, 2015, 10:21:42 PM3/11/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com

So im devastated like im sure everyone else here. the worst part is we got the little fkr on camera, i wish i didnt see him dragging her out and then incompetent fk fell twice before he figured out how to ride.

It was only few months old and pretty much out of the box except for a few distingusing features.

1. Brooks Cambium C17 saddle

2. took the stickers off the top tube

3. it had a Cannondale stem (handle bar neck)

It was taken Saturday night from my office at 180 12th Street. I heard a saying recently that there are two kinds of San Franciscans, those that have had their bike stolen and those that have never owned a bike. After 20 years of riding, commuting, bar hopping and smiling on my steads i guess i just joined that group.

Thanks for looking out. ive scanned the other posts and will be keeping my eyes peeled for your wheels.

up on hill.jpg

Bradley Waples

Mar 12, 2015, 7:38:24 PM3/12/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Feeling for you, that's a sick bike. I just joined the "club" this week too.  I'll definitely notice your bike if I see it.