stolen, Long tail, red Surley Big Dummy

amslersf

Jun 28, 2017, 1:58:11 AM6/28/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
This long tail, with xtra cycle bags in back, is a custom red paint surley big dummy, no stickers though to indicate Surley.  Look for the clean deep red paint, lack of decails (except for one box dog bikes by the bottom bracket) metal fenders, front basket.  Rear rack has been updated: a short pad behind the black brooks saddle and handmade rear handlebars.  Behind the seat pad is top part of a burley trailer bike rear rack, so the bike can pull a trailer bike.  An arbus chain lock hangs from the rear saddle.
Much love and thanks for your support,
TR
big dummy2.jpg
bigdummy.jpg

amslersf

Jun 28, 2017, 1:46:52 PM6/28/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
FOUND!!

sharon...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2017, 4:21:42 AM11/7/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi I'm browsing these posts because I also have a stolen bike story (just like everyone else here)... curious how you found your bike? Any tips to share? Thanks!