Possible stolen bike fence in Oakland

Kurt Manley

Apr 7, 2015, 6:24:59 PM4/7/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know anything about the lot full of bikes at 3333 Chestnut st. in Oakland? I rode by there today and there were some guys with a table set up in front of a yard full of bikes arguing about the price of a bike with someone who appeared to be trying to sell a bike. There was A LOT of bikes and parts in the yard. I could be wrong but it seemed pretty shady.

Brian Drayton

Apr 8, 2015, 8:03:20 PM4/8/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
That's  strange   when you look up the address on Street View (GOOGLE)  there is the same  van in front of it as  the other  spot  by san Pablo ave  3333 Chestnut St, Oakland, CA.. they  must be  both connected.   Check it out >>>>>>>

Kurt Manley

Apr 9, 2015, 10:04:00 PM4/9/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Interesting, is the place you linked to a known buyer/seller of stolen bikes?