Help me find my stolen red LeMond road bike?

ali budner

Jul 24, 2016, 12:46:29 PM7/24/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

Hey folks,

Just reaching out in case, miraculously, one of you has seen or might see my bike that was stolen Friday morning (the 22nd) ~9am from the bike racks on the street outside the Oakland YMCA on Broadway.

Details: It's a red LeMond road bike (from probably the late 90s) with black handlebar tape, bar end shifters, a rack over the back wheel, a turquoise water bottle cage, and stickers all over the frame -- including SF bike coalition, KALW radio, and a piece of zebra stripe duct tape. Very distinguishable (unless whoever stole it scrapes all that stuff off).

This bike has been with me for 13 years and I would SO love to have her back. There's a photo of her below--from a couple years ago.

If you find it around town or at a flea market or used bike shop or anywhere else and you're able to buy it for under $100, I will reimburse you!!

Thank you all so much,
Ali (510-816-0111)

PS- My bike was locked with a Kryptonite U-lock and cable and was still stolen in broad daylight in a well-trafficked area. So... please be careful when choosing where and how to lock up!

IMG_0163.JPG

Cee R

Aug 6, 2016, 10:34:17 PM8/6/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area