Charcoal grey 2015 Trek 7.1fx 17.5" stolen in San Jose

lccha

Feb 26, 2015, 12:10:30 PM2/26/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Posting for a friend.

The bicycle in the attached photo was stolen just outside of San Pedro Square Market on W. St. John St in San Jose, CA between 7pm and 9pm on Monday, February 23rd.

Make: Trek
Model: 7.1fx 17.5 Charcoal
Model Year: 2015
Serial number:  WTU0XXXX343J

Please keep an eye out for it and contact me with any leads.
trek7.1.jpg

lccha

Mar 1, 2015, 6:33:03 PM3/1/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Correcting the serial number and adding the SJPD tracking number:

San Jose PD police report tracking number: T15003332

> Posting for a friend.
>
> The bicycle in the attached photo was stolen just outside of San Pedro
> Square Market on W. St. John St in San Jose, CA between 7pm and 9pm on
> Monday, February 23rd.
>
> Make: Trek
> Model: 7.1fx 17.5 Charcoal
> Model Year: 2015