Stolen unique MTB bikes from Rockridge

Hans

Jan 16, 2016, 12:24:38 PM1/16/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

STOLEN BIKES !!!

Yes, I've finally been cursed by Oakland. Stuck in the belly. Two bikes stolen. My new Retrotec and my old Intense M1.

The Retrotec is fully custom and you will not find another classic style setup as a 29r with 120mm fork or that paint job. Thompson dropper post with internal routing. Picture is recent. Oh, now has Stans rims. No serial number on this. But very unique and easy to spot.

The Intense M1 is rather unique. From mid 90's. Picture is of another but similar. Frame is red but has less decals. Has an inverted White Industry fork. Red SDG saddle and seat post that is fused into frame. Digging up serial number for this.

Stolen last night or early morning. Any help appreciated.