Stolen S-Works Amira & Specialized Fate

julia...@gmail.com

Nov 26, 2016, 11:58:42 PM11/26/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi Everyone,

This morning/last night my bikes were stolen out of my (Corte Madera) garage. 2011 S-Works Amira w/ SRAM Force and a 2013 Specialized Fate Comp w/ Enve bars+seatpost. I love these little machines and would love to get them back. If you could keep your eyes open, that would be appreciated. Collegiate racer wants to get back to training.

More deets:
2011 S-Works Amira-51 cm Red/Carbon. SRAM Force w/ Red crankset and 105 front derailleur. Carbon seatpost, Oura Pro carbon railed saddles. Shimano pedals. Custom "Lil Slugger" stemcap. Nicks from handlebars on top tube and scratches on chainstays/fork from fenders.

2013 Specialized Fate Comp-17" Med Black. White Rockshox Reba w/ 10mm of oil in stanchions and NorCal League sticker. SRAM X9 rear derailleur+shifter w/ green Absolute Black 30t elliptical chainring and OneUp 40t cog in the rear. Chris King PF30. Red/black X0 brakes. Enve seatpost and bars. Front WTB KOM i23 rim, rear Roval rim. Wide scratch on top of top tube from shifter.

Thanks!!