Stolen Black Focus Arriba & Beige/White Northrock

win...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 3:42:14 AM6/25/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Hi, we live in Sunnyvale and just realized our bikes have been stolen. We try to see if we can recover them in the area maybe. They are modified with front dynamos and come with special front wheel looks instead of regular nuts/fastener. That means they have unique keys so nobody can remove the front wheels without either destroying the whole thing or having the keys.

The first one is a black Focus Arriba, German brand, very rare around here, the 2nd a beige/white Northrock. Both have been modified with front dynamo, front and back lights and rack. http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.imdserve.com/images/bikes-and-gear/bikes/urban/CYP197.bike3.focus20-700-80.jpg and for the Northrock color see http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.imdserve.com/images/bikes-and-gear/bikes/urban/CYP197.bike3.focus20-700-80.jpg (very similar to SC7 just no suspended front fork).

If you have seen those bikes or know whom else we could contact about this, could you please let us know? Thanks so much!

win...@gmail.com

Jun 25, 2016, 3:50:08 AM6/25/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area, win...@gmail.com