Stolen Rocky Mountain Bicycle

1 view

Owens, Brad

Jun 28, 2015, 12:27:41 PM6/28/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com

Had my bike stolen yesterday (6/27/15) from a rack in front of the DeYoung Museum in GG Park.  Bike is a Rocky Mountain CR10 Tour/Cross bike, blue, 58 cm frame.  Serial No. PRK0755342.  Bike has:  drop bars with blue carbon weave bar tape; Tektro brakes and levers; Paul interrupter brake levers; Dura Ace 9sp bar end shifters; Brooks B17 saddle (black); Tubus rear rack with Busch and Muller taillight; MKS Kierin pedals with MKS toe clips and straps.  Head badge is slightly detached from head tube.  Friends are checking out flea markets today to see if they spot the bike.  If you spot the bike, or have any information that might lead to its recovery, please contact me.  Thank you.