Stolen - 4 bikes - CAAD 10, Womens Synapse, Specialized Enduro Comp & All City Macho Man King

zack...@gmail.com

Sep 12, 2016, 6:59:02 PM9/12/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Went to go on my usual ride this morning and opened my garage to find someone had stolen 4 of my bikes. Not new news to hear a bike was stolen in San Francisco, but I was wiped clean. All of my bikes were gone.

I’m hoping that if anyone sees this, they’ll simply keep their eyes peeled for these bikes and shoot me a note if they see or hear anything. I’m happy to pass along a reward.

Contact - zack...@gmail.com

Photos and details - http://bit.ly/2cEpYWz

2014 - Cannondale CAAD 10

Black - Size 58cm - Ultegra
Mavic Aksium - No logos
Serial # - HM19913

2015 - All City - Macho Man King
Silver/Grey - Size 58cm -SRAM Rival
Brooks Saddle - Brown
Serial # - (still tracking this down)

2013 - Cannondale Womens Synapse 5
Silver w/ Teal highlights - Size 48cm - Shimano 105
Serial # - IM09494

2013 -Specialzied Enduro Comp
Black - Size Large - SRAM
Serial # - WSBC60155251T