STOLEN BIKE ALERT: 2015 48cm Cannondale CAADX Disc Rival 22

plattyjo

Oct 29, 2015, 3:47:27 PM10/29/15
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

My friend Kris Jones had her new 2015 48cm Cannondale CAADX Disc Rival 22 stolen on Tuesday, October 27th around 3:00 p.m.The theft occurred in front of Alamo's Livermore Cyclery. "The bike shop watched the surveillance video and said two young men were watching me when I pulled up to the bike shop. One guy was keeping an eye on the shop while the other one unclipped the cx bike from the trunk rack. They quickly took off. Faces weren't visible in the video."

Please contact me if you see it or have info. Thanks!

Cheers,

Jenny