Stolen Forte SL-1- noon on Tuesday from Mission Cliffs.

Dani

Jul 14, 2016, 7:14:46 PM7/14/16
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
Please look out for this bike!!!

Silver Forte SL-1 (not a common bike) with blue handlebar grip, yellow tape, and red cable casing. The tires are no longer blue as they are in the picture (they are new black gatorskins). It was stolen two days ago around noon by a 40-something year old, tallish, slender black guy wearing a khaki jacket, dark grey pants, and a grey cap (as pictured) from outside of Mission Cliffs. He cut the lock in full view of the security cameras AND a group of construction workers less than 5 yards away (who did NOTHING to stop it... NOT OK PEOPLE). I saw him later riding MY bike near the homeless encampment at Treat and 15th so I believe he resides in the area. If you see this bike anywhere in SF or at a flea market or at a homeless encampment, please call the police and me! I've had it for 12 years and am super heartbroken.

Also, is anyone going to the Laney Flea Market on Sunday?  I'm out of town (scheduled before my bike got stolen ugh) and if anyone is going, I'd so very much appreciate if you could keep your eyes open for it
php8ImopEPM.jpg
phppkdGMxPM.jpg