Stole Trek 7100 white/silver with blue accent

ja3co...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2015, 10:19:55 AM2/2/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com

Hey guys,

So I locked it up in front of my office at 9th and market for a few hours yesterday morning and came back to find only the front wheel and the lock. I had already removed the seat so the theif walked away with the frame and rear tire while missing the seat and front tire. The bike was distinctive because the gear shifter on the left handle was taped up until I could fix it.

I'm new to the city so I don't know how this generally works, but if there is anyone who can share some advice on what to do next that would be great. Should I go to the police? Post photos on social media?

Thanks guys! I hope you get your bikes back!

Jose

David Hamlet

Feb 2, 2015, 10:29:12 AM2/2/15
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com