Stolen Workcycles Fr8 dutch cargo bike

jeanette au

Dec 3, 2012, 8:52:04 AM12/3/12
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
My bike was stolen in the Mission last Friday. It's a very unusual looking  bike set up  to carry  two kids. I would  appreciate if you could contact me if you come  across it. Thank you!

Dutch cargo black bike with front baby seat and grey plastic basket mounted to front rack. A rear child seat and a pair of panniers are mounted to the extended rear rack. Leather saddle covered with nylon bags and 4 locks. Bike had a heavy metal chain lock and a rear wheel lock.

Photos:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/mydutchbike/6335352789/lightbox/
6335352789_e657eb4a3c.jpg

plattyjo

Dec 3, 2012, 11:48:28 AM12/3/12
to stolen-bicyc...@googlegroups.com
Dear Jeanette,

So sorry to hear your bike was stolen. I'm spreading the word more widely on FB, Twitter and bike forums. Good luck and read the intro page for some tips on how to help recover it.

Best,

Jenny

Joe Tate

Annie NB

Apr 4, 2017, 1:54:06 AM4/4/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
so sorry to hear jeanette. we recently had a dutch bakfiets stolen as well-- locked with metal chains, but there was no way to attach it to another structure where we live. the thieves just lifted the whole thing, put it in a truck and drove away, I imagine. If I see a workcycles bikes at any flea markets, will let you know. annie