3 bikes stolen from my apt - Cannondale SuperSix 52, Specialized Safire Elite FSR Women's MTB, Sycip

kati...@gmail.com

Sep 26, 2015, 1:34:03 PM9/26/15
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
3 bikes were take from inside my apartment

Canondale SuperSix 52 - White, Terry Saddle. 2013
Specialized Safire Elite FSR Women's MTB. Black. 2009
Sycip Cross bike 53 - Beige. very unique looking. red handle bars

Jym Dyer

Sep 26, 2015, 2:48:06 PM9/26/15
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
> Canondale SuperSix 52 - White, Terry Saddle. 2013
> Specialized Safire Elite FSR Women's MTB. Black. 2009
> Sycip Cross bike 53 - Beige. very unique looking. red handle bars

=v= Which city/town/neighborhood?

=v= Folks whose bikes were stolen in the North Bay might want
to check out the Laney College Flea Market in Oakland tomorrow.
<_Jym_>

P.S.: There's a Flickr Group of photos taken there, but it's
not been updated since June. Anyone going there tomorrow? It
may help to add some more recent photos:

https://www.flickr.com/groups/bicyclesatbayareafleamarkets/

Katie Evans

Sep 27, 2015, 4:24:31 PM9/27/15
to Jym Dyer, Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
San Francisco, Cow Hollow

one of my friends went and didn't see anything. thanks though