Stolen 2008 Red Ridley Supercross CX bike

tedg...@gmail.com

Feb 27, 2017, 9:39:12 PM2/27/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
I had a red Ridley Supercross CX bike stolen at the corner of Masonic and Fulton in North of Panhandle in San Francisco. I was sitting in the starbucks and the bike's kryptonite u-lock must have been cut in broad daylight in front of dozens of cars. Lock was visibly cut.

The bike had several defining features:
Custom "Fizik" seat
Black tape around the bottom right side of the back fork
Wheel spindles, instead of being quick-release, used a pentagonal wrench to remove, making them difficult to take off.
1x7 gears, with the front gear as a Spot Bicycles gear
Drop handlebars, but the front white grips are a very dirty white with grime on the outsides

Please inform me if you see it, I need that bike to commute everywhere.