Specialized Stumpjumper FSR stolen from Fort Mason tonight (across from Interval Cafe)

Archie Japaridze

Aug 2, 2017, 5:50:58 AM8/2/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area

Earlier tonight my 2009 full suspension Specialized Stumpjumper Comp was stolen from the Interval Cafe. The bike is a medium frame and black in color with Sram X9 rear derailluer and X7 shifters. Avid elixr brakes. Fox fork and Triad shock. Please contact me if you see it for sale on any of the sites. It has scratches on the crank as well as a circular cateye mount on the stem.

jared.b...@gmail.com

Aug 4, 2017, 4:44:30 AM8/4/17
to Stolen Bicycles Bay Area
On Wednesday, August 2, 2017 at 2:50:58 AM UTC-7, Archie Japaridze wrote:
> Earlier tonight my 2009 full suspension Specialized Stumpjumper Comp was stolen from the Interval Cafe. The bike is a medium frame and black in color with Sram X9 rear derailluer and X7 shifters. Avid elixr brakes. Fox fork and Triad shock. Please contact me if you see it for sale on any of the sites. It has scratches on the crank as well as a circular cateye mount on the stem.

Hey Mate - I'm in the same boat, with almost the same bike too. If in your hunt you come across the 2008 version (most obvious difference is the little grey highlights on yours are green on mine) with green pedals let me know. I'll keep my eyes open for yours as well.

Mine:
https://bikeindex.org/bikes/351783