Announcement : Fr. Maurice Ibrahim Reception

STMRYCPTS

Nov 9, 2017, 6:54:37 PM11/9/17
to stmaryorl...@googlegroups.com

cid:image001.jpg@01D15162.7CA09A80

Fr. Maurice Ibrahim Reception

Please be reminded that tomorrow, Friday 11/10, we will be delighted to receive our beloved priest Father Maurice Ibrahim at St. Mary and Archangel Michael Church at 7:00 PM. Father Maurice will be serving us at St. Mary and Archangel Michael together with our beloved hegomen Father Shenouda Kalleeny. The official church receiving service will be held  from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM. Please come to share the joy and blessings of receiving Father Maurice.

We pray that God may shower him with His abundant gifts and bless his service.

St. Mary & Archangel Michael Coptic Orthodox Church

image001.jpg