How-To or alternatives

已查看 103 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Zac Webb

未读,
2014年6月14日 05:54:392014/6/14
收件人 steam-c...@googlegroups.com

Hey everyone,

I know HTML/CSS coding quite well, but know little-to-none PHP...
I was wondering if anyone could link me to some basic tutorials for Steam Condenser, or let me know of any alternatives to Steam Condenser that would be good for someone relatively new like me.
I basically just want a simple line on my website which says Whether the server is online or not, players online (eg. 27/40) , and map.
Thank you and any help no matter how little would be greatly appreciated,
Cheers,
Zac

Sebastian Staudt

未读,
2014年6月15日 15:59:332014/6/15
收件人 steam-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi Zac,

I'd recommend learning a bit of PHP and especially also the object-oriented part. Steam Condenser is object-oriented so this will be useful.

I don't think it's a good practice to plunge some code samples into HTML and modify it until it works. This usually results in bad code quality and may be hard to debug later on.

Best regards,
    Sebastian
回复全部
回复作者