Sending message using Steam Condenser

Stas Kuzminoff

Nov 22, 2013, 3:53:35 AM11/22/13
to steam-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi, guys, i'd like to know is there a possibility to send a message to steamId using this lib? I know, that libs like Steamkit2 can do such a thing, but I didn't find any mentions about  this feature in Steam Condenser. Can someone help me with that problem?

Sebastian Staudt

Nov 23, 2013, 9:24:05 AM11/23/13
to steam-condenser
Hi.

Steam Condenser does not support sending messages currently, because there's no officially supported way of doing this.
SteamKit2 provides a reverse engineered implementation of Steam's chat.

Best regards,
Sebastian

2013/11/22 Stas Kuzminoff <kuzmino...@gmail.com>
Hi, guys, i'd like to know is there a possibility to send a message to steamId using this lib? I know, that libs like Steamkit2 can do such a thing, but I didn't find any mentions about  this feature in Steam Condenser. Can someone help me with that problem?

Stas Kuzminoff

Nov 24, 2013, 7:58:57 AM11/24/13
to steam-c...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for answer, Sebastian.