Someone help me set this up?

Maksymilian Strzelecki

Jul 5, 2015, 9:52:50 AM7/5/15
to steam-c...@googlegroups.com
Hey, I'm running into some problems on how to set  this thing up. Simply copied it into my project and can't figure how to get autoload thing of composer to work.Right clicked composer.json and selected Dump-autoload, unfortunately it's not working.
require 'vendor/autoload.php' still yields unresolved names of classes. What do?

Sebastian Staudt

Jul 9, 2015, 4:29:21 PM7/9/15
to steam-c...@googlegroups.com
Hi.

You have to provide a bit more detail.
What version are you using? And what application do you use to generate the autoload?

Maybe you can also share the contents of the generated autoload.php.

Best regards,
    Sebastian