Fwd: [Bookshelf] Programming Your Home: Automate with Arduino, Android, and Your Computer now in beta

Austin Bingham

Oct 21, 2011, 4:58:28 AM10/21/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
Thought some of you arduino fans might be interested in this new book from Pragmatic...

Oct 22, 2011, 6:45:31 AM10/22/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
This looks cool :) is this only for small stuff, or could it be used
for lights and heating as well? Perhaps there's something more suited
for those things? Just purchased an old house and boyfriend is willing
to let me play :p

On Oct 21, 10:58 am, Austin Bingham <austin.bing...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thought some of you arduino fans might be interested in this new book from
> Pragmatic...

Austin Bingham

Oct 22, 2011, 9:11:34 AM10/22/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
I don't know for sure, but I bet you could use it for pretty much anything.