Meeting calendar etc

fenre

Jun 16, 2011, 9:07:32 AM6/16/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
I've created a page for us on

http://www.meetup.com/Stavanger-Hackerspace/

This might make it easier to keep track of who might show up for a
particular meeting.

Please visit the page and register :)

fenre

Aug 1, 2011, 3:39:47 AM8/1/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
I've changed the meeting interval from weekly to biweekly.

This is not necessarily permanent, but considering how many people usually shows up on our meetings I guess it should be more "exclusive" if it's only once every two weeks.

Any thoughts on this?

fenre

Aug 4, 2011, 3:50:44 AM8/4/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
No comments on this? :P

Kjell Kristian Torgersen

Aug 4, 2011, 4:25:26 AM8/4/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
Fine for me, as long as it doesn't collide with Nerdix.

Austin Bingham

Aug 6, 2011, 2:08:39 AM8/6/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
I think it's fine; that's about how often I'm able to make it anyway
right now! As things progress, we can consider making the meeting more
frequent.

fenre

Aug 9, 2011, 2:41:22 AM8/9/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I was a bit tired of being the only guy there :P

fenre

Sep 8, 2011, 3:13:47 PM9/8/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
Due to poor turn-up over the summer, I have decided that all meetings that has less than 4 attendees on our meetup-page will be cancelled.
I would rather have a good meeting once a month with 6-7+ attendees than one every week with only 2..

Hope you guys agree to this.

Please, if you want to get this going, get people to join in. It will be more fun for all of us :)

Austin Bingham

Sep 9, 2011, 4:40:27 PM9/9/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I haven't been able to make it recently. I've wanted to, but
Thursday just keeps turning out to be a bad day.

Austin

fenre

Sep 9, 2011, 5:30:59 PM9/9/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
I understand fully.
But I hope you see the need for a "rule" like this :)