The Apple cider project

fenre

Nov 4, 2011, 10:11:46 AM11/4/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com

Our first real project is to make an apple press, for producing cider from apples.

Yesterday's meeting was all about making plans and figuring out what to buy.
Next time we'll try to get started on the assembly.

Our main source of inspiration is this website: http://woodgears.ca/cider/

Solveig

Nov 6, 2011, 3:51:07 AM11/6/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
This sounds awsome. Right up my boyfriends's alley. He's been talking
about making his own cider the last two years. :-) Maybe next year
he'll actually get around to doing it too :-)

On Nov 4, 3:11 pm, fenre <fsudm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> <https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-i8YAuUMkuJY/TrPySpKrsMI/AAAAAAAAA4...>

Aaron

Nov 6, 2011, 9:57:17 AM11/6/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
Are there any plans for fermenting any of the delicious cider? I have
a carboy sitting around begging for some delicious apple beer to be
made in it...

fenre

Nov 7, 2011, 4:31:06 AM11/7/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
But of course :P

Solveig

Nov 8, 2011, 12:23:44 PM11/8/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace

Awsome

Anyone got apples for testing as well?

On Nov 7, 10:31 am, fenre <fsudm...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But of course :P

Solveig

Nov 17, 2011, 7:59:49 AM11/17/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
Tried asking in the meet up discussion, but looks like it's only
possible to reply to author. Anyway...is there a hacker space meeting
today to continue the work on the apple press?

Solveig