Soldering equipment?

Austin Bingham

Aug 25, 2011, 6:42:34 AM8/25/11
to Stavanger HackerSpace
Is there a soldering iron at the space? If I make it tonight, I need
to put together an xbox-controller-port to USB-female adapter. I can
get some flux, but I don't have an iron.

Austin

fenre

Aug 26, 2011, 7:01:48 AM8/26/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
There are actually two. And everything else you would need as well..

Austin Bingham

Aug 26, 2011, 7:10:15 AM8/26/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
Excellent. Hopefully I'll be able to make it next time...

Mrinal

Aug 26, 2011, 7:15:46 AM8/26/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
Hi fenre,

I have been thinking of coming along one evening.  Please can you tell me what the charge is for the use of all the equipment and facilities?  -I'm assuming you have to cover costs for wear and tear etc?

gmr...@gmail.com

fenre

Aug 26, 2011, 9:13:31 AM8/26/11
to stavanger-...@googlegroups.com
There is only the voluntary charge of buying a can of soda. it is recommended but not required :P