Collaborators list

Aravindh Mahendran

Feb 28, 2013, 6:38:46 PM2/28/13
to statm...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there a standard names list for the homework group that I can cut and paste in my homework as the collaborated with list.

Thank you.
Regards,
Aravindh

Peter F. Schulam

Feb 28, 2013, 6:40:34 PM2/28/13
to Aravindh Mahendran, statm...@googlegroups.com
This is what I'm using, probably overkill but I'm sure I talked to everyone at least once:

Willie Neiswanger, Nicole Rafidi, Aravindh Mahendran, George Montanez, Kirstin Early, Micol Marchetti-Bowick, Dai
Wei, Alex Loewi, Sam Thomson, and Ben Cowley (and Peter Schulam)

Kirstin Early

Feb 28, 2013, 6:55:09 PM2/28/13
to Peter F. Schulam, Aravindh Mahendran, statm...@googlegroups.com
I think you mean Willard Neiswanger and Benjo Cowley.

Peter F. Schulam

Feb 28, 2013, 9:53:24 PM2/28/13
to Kirstin Early, Aravindh Mahendran, statm...@googlegroups.com
Ah yes! My mistake :)