Contribute to Stashboard

Yash Bathia

Jun 26, 2014, 2:28:05 PM6/26/14
to stash...@googlegroups.com
I have worked on Stashboard previously and have implemented a number of features which I feel if integrated to the Stashboard project , would benefit all its users. I have submitted my first pull-request on git but the author of stashboard told me that he is no-longer maintaining the project and is accepting only small changes (example: typos). Can someone please provide me any contact information of Twilio's Developer Evangelist or someone who is currently maintaining the Stashboard project?

-Yash

Abhishek bahadur shrivastav

Jan 9, 2015, 2:31:29 AM1/9/15
to stash...@googlegroups.com
I have a web site/service which is hosted. i want to create a stashboard link and want to show the status of that web site which is either in which mode like-Up/Down/Under Maintenance.
i have download Google App Engine Launcher and StashBoard  folder from git hub. i have installed google app engine launcher and add the stashboard application which is downloaded from github/stashboard site.when i run google app engine launcher it open the localhost:8080 page in browser and i am also able to access the localhost:8080/admin/setup link.
under which i am able to add the number of services and list of services along with their custom status.

Now the question is, i want to show my application status on stashboard.