How to install stashboard?

as7861

Jan 27, 2012, 6:42:50 PM1/27/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com
Hey,

I am currently very new to this kind of stuff.
I wanted to create a service status page.

I came across stash board but did not how to install :(

Thanks :) .

Kyle Conroy

Jan 31, 2012, 1:57:36 AM1/31/12
to stash...@googlegroups.com
You'll want to follow the Stashboard quickstart. If you still have questions, feel free to ask.

xen...@gmail.com

Dec 27, 2015, 8:05:23 AM12/27/15
to Stashboard, ky...@kyleconroy.com
I am in the same boat as the dude above. I think I get the python stuff installed, but I don't know how to do the "Open the SDK, choose File > Add Existing Application...," portion.... How do I open it?

Farhan Ejaz

Oct 20, 2016, 12:24:40 PM10/20/16
to Stashboard, ky...@kyleconroy.com
Hi Did you find out how to do the "Open the SDK, choose File > Add Existing Application...," portion