Howto obtain an OAuth token?

Jan Gerle

Jun 1, 2011, 10:40:41 AM6/1/11
to stash...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

can somebody please point me in the right direction on how to obtain the OAuth token and secret? The examples page in the documentation (http://stashboard.appspot.com/documentation/examples) refers to a page I cannot access / is obviously not present in my stashboard.

thanks in advance,
Jan

Jan Gerle

Jun 1, 2011, 10:48:05 AM6/1/11
to stash...@googlegroups.com
Ok, please forgive my own dumbness... I have found the login button in the installed app (bottom of the page, to the left) and got all the info I needed.

Cheers,
Jan

Brian Scott

Aug 4, 2011, 7:14:33 PM8/4/11
to stash...@googlegroups.com
When I deployed Stashboard to AppEngine, all I get is "Hello World." How to I add services via the Web and/or get an oauth key?

Lusine Khachatryan

Sep 6, 2011, 6:57:17 AM9/6/11
to stash...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jan,

Were you able to send API POST requests ?
I have found login link and get Consumer key = anonymous, and OAuth token and secret keys. But I am not able to send POST requests, I always get Response: 403   {"message": "Authorization Failure", "code": 403, "error": true}.

I will be grateful for any information.

Thanks.

Manish Jain

Jun 14, 2013, 8:12:04 AM6/14/13
to stash...@googlegroups.com
Hi Lusine,

Did you succeeded in POST requests, I am having the same issue.

Thanks,
Manish